Skarlupka AL, et al. An influenza HA Computationally Optimized Broadly Reactive Antigen elicits antibodies endowed with group-1 heterosubtypic breadth against swine influenza viruses. J Virol. 2020 Jan 29. pii: JVI.02061-19.
- Linking influenza virus evolution within and between human hosts 1 days ago
- Specific memory B cell response in humans upon infection with highly pathogenic H7N7 avian influenza virus 1 days ago
- Comparison of sequencing methods and data processing pipelines for whole genome sequencing and minority single nucleotide variant (mSNV) analysis during an influenza A/H5N8 outbreak 1 days ago
- Pulmonary surfactant-biomimetic nanoparticles potentiate heterosubtypic influenza immunity 1 days ago
- Waterfowl occurrence and residence time as indicators of H5 and H7 avian influenza in North American Poultry 9 days ago