Qiu Y, et al. Characterization of three clade 220.127.116.11 H5 highly pathogenic avian influenza viruses isolated from wild birds. J Infect. 2019 Mar 27. pii: S0163-4453(19)30096-9.
- Emergence of Influenza A(H7N4) Virus, Cambodia 20 hours ago
- Estimated Incubation Period and Serial Interval for Human-to-Human Influenza A(H7N9) Virus Transmission 20 hours ago
- Bidirectional Human–Swine Transmission of Seasonal Influenza A(H1N1)pdm09 Virus in Pig Herd, France, 2018 20 hours ago
- Serologic Evidence of Exposure to Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza H5 Viruses in Migratory Shorebirds, Australia 20 hours ago
- Emergence and Containment of Canine Influenza Virus A(H3N2), Ontario, Canada, 2017–2018 20 hours ago