2005 Sequences of AIV(H5N1) from Northern And Southern Vietnam at LANL
submited by kickingbird at Jun, 30, 2005 17:21 PM from Recombinomics
Ha Tay A/Duck/Vietnam/NCVD01/2005
Ha Tay A/Muscovy Duck/Vietnam/NCVD02/2005
Vinh Phuc (A/Duck/Vietnam/NCVD04/2005
Lao Cai (AChicken/Vietnam/NCVD12/2005.
From the south there are
An Giang A/Duck/Vietnam/NCVD05/2005
An Giang A/Duck/Vietnam/NCVD06/2005
Tien Giang A/Duck/Vietnam/NCVD07/2005
Tien Giang A/Duck/Vietnam/NCVD08/2005.
All ten HA sequences are missing an ARG in the HA cleavage site indicating all are recombinants and the missing ARG does not correlate with the different bird flu case fatality rates in the north and south, assuming the human isolates in 2005 are similar to the corresponding avian isolates.
- WOAH: Influenza A viruses of high pathogenicity (Infection with H5N1) (non-poultry including wild birds) (2017-), China 7 days ago
- China: Confirmed human case of avian influenza A(H9N2) reported in Sichuan province Jun, 29, 2022
- China: A human case of avian influenza A(H5N6) reported in Jiangxi province Jun, 27, 2022
- China: Confirmed human cases of avian influenza A(H9N2) reported in Hunan and Guizhou province Jun, 9, 2022
- China: Confirmed human case of avian influenza A(H3N8) reported in Hunan province Jun, 1, 2022