OIE: Highly pathogenic influenza A viruses (infection with) (non-poultry including wild birds), Nepal
submited by kickingbird at Mar, 27, 2019 8:14 AM from OIE
Unknown or inconclusive
There was a sudden death of a large number of crows in a bamboo tree area of the affected location.
Proper cleaning and disinfection of the premises were done with the burial of dead crows. Post-operative surveillance is ongoing.
Surveillance outside containment and/or protection zone
Surveillance within containment and/or protection zone
Official disposal of carcasses, by-products and waste
Control of wildlife reservoirs
No treatment of affected animals
Measures to be applied
No other measures
The event is resolved. No more reports will be submitted.
- OIE: Equine Influenza, Niger 1 days ago
- OIE: Highly pathogenic avian influenza, South Africa 5 days ago
- OIE: Low pathogenic avian influenza (poultry), Chinese Taipei 8 days ago
- OIE: Equine influenza, Sudan 10 days ago
- OIE: Highly pathogenic avian influenza, Chinese Taipei 10 days ago