Yu Z, Song Y, Zhou H, Xu X, Hu Q, Wu H, et al.. Avian Influenza (H5N1) Virus in Waterfowl and Chickens, Central China. Emerg Infect Dis 2007 May
In 2004, 3 and 4 strains of avian influenza virus (subtype H5N1) were isolated from waterfowl and chickens, respectively, in central People´s Republic of China. Viral replication and pathogenicity were evaluated in chickens, quails, pigeons, and mice. We analyzed the sequences of the hemagglutinin and neuraminidase genes of the isolates and found broad diversity among them.
- The epidemiological signature of influenza B virus and its B/Victoria and B/Yamagata lineages in the 21st century 3 days ago
- Generation of a protective murine monoclonal antibody against the stem of influenza hemagglutinins from group 1 viruses and identification of resistance mutations against it 3 days ago
- Rapid evolution of Mexican H7N3 highly pathogenic avian influenza viruses in poultry 3 days ago
- Influenza Viruses in Mice: Deep Sequencing Analysis of Serial Passage and Effects of Sialic Acid Structural Variation 3 days ago
- Exogenous Interleukin-33 Contributes to Protective Immunity via Cytotoxic T-Cell Priming against Mucosal Influenza Viral Infection 3 days ago