LI Qun, LAN Yu, XU Cui-ling, LIU Yan,etc.,al. Study on a fatal pregnant woman died from by avian influenza(H5N1). Chinese Journal of Epidemiology
Objective To ascertain the causation of a pregnant woman with undefined pneumonia reported from the People´ s Hospital of Tongling city in Anhui province on November 2005. Methods Epidemiological and clinical information of the case was collected from the keypersons close to the case and referring to the medical record. A medical observation was carried out on the close contacts of the case and sick or dead poultry. Tracheal aspirates being collected were tested by both RT-PCR and real-time PCR to detect vi...
Fulltext of chinese paper can be downloaded at FIC website
- Guillain-Barré syndrome and influenza vaccines: current evidence 2 days ago
- Requirement for memory B cell activation in protection from heterologous influenza virus reinfection 2 days ago
- A rare case of influenza A (H3N2)-associated encephalitis with seizure 2 days ago
- Phylogenetic analysis of HA and NA genes of influenza H1N1 viruses from 1918 to 2017 2 days ago
- Characterization of antibody and memory T cell response in H7N9 survivors: A cross-sectional analysis 2 days ago