Hu Guixue, etc.,al. Isolation and Identification of Canie Coronavirus of Giant Panda. Acta Veterinaria et Zootechnica Sinica 2004.35(2),202-207
you can open the tif file with image processing software. as the journals contains chinese character. it´s the best to store it in a tif version. so you will open it with no difficulty no matter what language version your operating systems are.
- Waterfowl occurrence and residence time as indicators of H5 and H7 avian influenza in North American Poultry 6 days ago
- Human surveillance and phylogeny of highly pathogenic avian influenza A(H5N8) during an outbreak in poultry in South Africa, 2017 6 days ago
- The burden of influenza and pneumonia mortality attributable to absolute humidity among elderly people in Chongqing, China, 2012-2018 6 days ago
- Genetic Characterization of Avian Influenza A (H11N9) Virus Isolated from Mandarin Ducks in South Korea in 2018 6 days ago
- Influenza A viruses are transmitted via the air from the nasal respiratory epithelium of ferrets 13 days ago