Hu Guixue, etc.,al. Isolation and Identification of Canie Coronavirus of Giant Panda. Acta Veterinaria et Zootechnica Sinica 2004.35(2),202-207
you can open the tif file with image processing software. as the journals contains chinese character. it´s the best to store it in a tif version. so you will open it with no difficulty no matter what language version your operating systems are.
- A novel reassortant influenza A (H1N1) virus infection in swine in Shandong Province, eastern China 18 hours ago
- Nosocomial transmission of influenza: A retrospective cross-sectional study using next generation sequencing at a hospital in England (2012-2014) 18 hours ago
- Identification of a type-specific promoter element that differentiates between influenza A and B viruses 18 hours ago
- Safety and immunogenicity of investigational seasonal influenza hemagglutinin DNA vaccine followed by trivalent inactivated vaccine administered intradermally or intramuscularly in healthy adults: An 18 hours ago
- Effect of closure of live poultry markets in China on prevention and control of human infection with H7N9 avian influenza: a case study of four cities in Jiangsu Province 18 hours ago