Xiaxian Zhu, ect.,al. China:The first finding of tiger influenza by virus isolation and specific gene amplification. Chin J Vet Sci March 2003, 23(2)
We are indebted to Mr.Tao Wei for his work in extracting and translating the phylogenetic and sequence data from the original chinese file and presenting us with the image files.
- Linking influenza virus evolution within and between human hosts 2 days ago
- Specific memory B cell response in humans upon infection with highly pathogenic H7N7 avian influenza virus 2 days ago
- Comparison of sequencing methods and data processing pipelines for whole genome sequencing and minority single nucleotide variant (mSNV) analysis during an influenza A/H5N8 outbreak 2 days ago
- Pulmonary surfactant-biomimetic nanoparticles potentiate heterosubtypic influenza immunity 2 days ago
- Waterfowl occurrence and residence time as indicators of H5 and H7 avian influenza in North American Poultry 10 days ago