Xiaxian Zhu, ect.,al. China:The first finding of tiger influenza by virus isolation and specific gene amplification. Chin J Vet Sci March 2003, 23(2)
We are indebted to Mr.Tao Wei for his work in extracting and translating the phylogenetic and sequence data from the original chinese file and presenting us with the image files.
- A novel reassortant influenza A (H1N1) virus infection in swine in Shandong Province, eastern China 18 hours ago
- Nosocomial transmission of influenza: A retrospective cross-sectional study using next generation sequencing at a hospital in England (2012-2014) 18 hours ago
- Identification of a type-specific promoter element that differentiates between influenza A and B viruses 18 hours ago
- Safety and immunogenicity of investigational seasonal influenza hemagglutinin DNA vaccine followed by trivalent inactivated vaccine administered intradermally or intramuscularly in healthy adults: An 18 hours ago
- Effect of closure of live poultry markets in China on prevention and control of human infection with H7N9 avian influenza: a case study of four cities in Jiangsu Province 18 hours ago