CSR. WHO survey of NICS, 2002. WHO
A recent WHO Survey of NICs (January-June 2002) was carried out to identify strengths and weaknesses of the NIC network. Using it as a basis, a WHO Global Influenza Programme Action Plan for the next 5 years has been developed to further strengthen the WHO Global Influenza Surveillance Network and and to target future resources for influenza surveillance.
- Rank orders of mammalian pathogenicity-related PB2 mutations of avian influenza A viruses 6 days ago
- The Human Lung Glycome Reveals Novel Glycan Ligands for Influenza A Virus 6 days ago
- Detection of H3N8 influenza A virus with multiple mammalian-adaptive mutations in a rescued Grey seal (Halichoerus grypus) pup 6 days ago
- Person-to-Person Transmission of Avian Influenza A (H7N9) Among Family Members in Eastern China, 2016 6 days ago
- Generation of neutralizing and non-neutralizing monoclonal antibodies against H7N9 influenza virus 13 days ago