Lipatov AS, Govorkova EA, Webby RJ, Ozaki H, Peiris M, Guan Y, Poon L, Webster RG. Influenza: emergence and control. J Virol. 2004 Sep;78(17):8951-9
Lipatov AS, Govorkova EA, Webby RJ, Ozaki H, Peiris M, Guan Y, Poon L, Webster RG.
Division of Virology, Department of Infectious Diseases, St. Jude Children´s Research Hospital, Memphis, Tennessee 38105, USA.
- Hemagglutinin cleavability, acid-stability and temperature dependence optimize influenza B virus for replication in human airways 2 days ago
- Hemagglutinin-dependent tropism of H5N1 and H7N9 influenza viruses to human endothelial cells is determined by reduced stability of the HA which allows the virus to cope with inefficient endosomal aci 2 days ago
- Differential modulation of innate immune responses in human primary cells by influenza A viruses carrying human or avian non-structural 1 proteins 2 days ago
- Identification of key amino acids in the PB2 and M1 proteins of H7N9 influenza virus that affect its transmission in guinea pigs 2 days ago
- Hemagglutinin consensus-based prophylactic approaches to overcome influenza virus diversity 2 days ago