Lipatov AS, Govorkova EA, Webby RJ, Ozaki H, Peiris M, Guan Y, Poon L, Webster RG. Influenza: emergence and control. J Virol. 2004 Sep;78(17):8951-9
Lipatov AS, Govorkova EA, Webby RJ, Ozaki H, Peiris M, Guan Y, Poon L, Webster RG.
Division of Virology, Department of Infectious Diseases, St. Jude Children´s Research Hospital, Memphis, Tennessee 38105, USA.
- A Eurasian avian-like H1N1 swine influenza reassortant virus became pathogenic and highly transmissible due to mutations in its PA gene 14 hours ago
- Few Amino Acid Mutations in H6 Influenza A Virus From South American Lineage Increase Viral Replication Efficiency in Poultry 14 hours ago
- Monoclonal antibodies targeting the influenza virus N6 neuraminidase 14 hours ago
- Vital sign predictors of severe influenza among children in an emergent care setting 3 days ago
- Identifying host-specific amino acid signatures for influenza A viruses using an adjusted entropy measure 3 days ago