Yang Li. Analysis of china´s antiviral treatment. UNKNOW
I analyzed the current situation and proposed the conclusion that the use of Tamiflu as an alternative treatment during the time gap between the possible human bird flu outbreak in China and outcome of a vaccine was unaffordable and unreachable.
- A dominant internal gene cassette of high pathogenicity avian influenza H7N9 virus raised since 2018 2 days ago
- A Eurasian avian-like H1N1 swine influenza reassortant virus became pathogenic and highly transmissible due to mutations in its PA gene 3 days ago
- Monoclonal antibodies targeting the influenza virus N6 neuraminidase 3 days ago
- Vital sign predictors of severe influenza among children in an emergent care setting 5 days ago
- Identifying host-specific amino acid signatures for influenza A viruses using an adjusted entropy measure 5 days ago