Yang Li. Analysis of china´s antiviral treatment. UNKNOW
I analyzed the current situation and proposed the conclusion that the use of Tamiflu as an alternative treatment during the time gap between the possible human bird flu outbreak in China and outcome of a vaccine was unaffordable and unreachable.
- Different Environmental Gradients Associated to the Spatiotemporal and Genetic Pattern of the H5N8 Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza Outbreaks in Poultry in Italy 4 days ago
- Characterization and Evolutionary Analysis of a Novel H3N2 Influenza A Virus Glycosylation Motif in Southern China 4 days ago
- Genetically and Antigenically Divergent Influenza A(H9N2) Viruses Exhibit Differential Replication and Transmission Phenotypes in Mammalian Models 4 days ago
- Molecular Characterization and Pathogenesis of H9N2 Avian Influenza Virus Isolated From a Racing Pigeon 5 days ago
- Pathogenicity of Different H5N6 Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza Virus Strains and Host Immune Responses in Chickens 5 days ago