Paul R, Han D, DeDoncker E, Prieto D. Dynamic downscaling and daily nowcasting from influenza surveillance data. Stat Med. 2022 Jun 19
prediction intervals. Our hybrid Markov Chain Monte Carlo and Kalman filter algorithms facilitate faster computation and enable us to update our estimates as new data become available. Our method is tested and validated using the State of Michigan data over the years 2009-2013. Reported constitutional and respiratory complaints at the EDs showed strong correlations of 0.81 and 0.68 respectively, with influenza rates. In general, our forecast model can be adapted to track an outbreak with only one respiratory virus as a causative agent.
- Evaluation of the Glycan-Binding and Esterase Activities of Hemagglutinin-Esterase-Fusion Glycoprotein from Influenza D Virus 9 hours ago
- Low prevalence of influenza A strains with resistance markers in Brazil during 2017-2019 seasons 10 hours ago
- Spatio-temporal spread and evolution of influenza A (H7N9) viruses 10 hours ago
- Influenza A (H6N6) viruses isolated from chickens replicate in mice and human lungs without prior adaptation 10 hours ago
- Estimation of introduction time window of highly pathogenic avian influenza virus into broiler chicken farms during the 2020 - 2021 winter season outbreak in Japan 3 days ago