Cheng D, Dong Y, Wen S, Shi C. A child with acute respiratory distress syndrome caused by avian influenza H3N8 virus. J Infect. 2022 May 13:S0163-4453(22)00288-2
?The clearance time of H3N8 virus in human lungs is prolonged.
?After the H3N8 virus infect the human body, they can cause severe interstitial lung lesions, and patients can develop severe acute respiratory distress syndrome.
- Bidirectional movement of emerging H5N8 avian influenza viruses between Europe and Asia via migratory birds since early 2020 4 days ago
- Household Transmission of Influenza A Viruses in 2021-2022 4 days ago
- Effects of ambient temperature on influenza-like illness: A multicity analysis in Shandong Province, China, 2014-2017 4 days ago
- Highly pathogenic avian influenza A(H5N1) virus infection in farmed minks, Spain, October 2022 5 days ago
- Infectivity and transmissibility of an avian H3N1 influenza virus in pigs 5 days ago