Cheng D, Dong Y, Wen S, Shi C. A child with acute respiratory distress syndrome caused by avian influenza H3N8 virus. J Infect. 2022 May 13:S0163-4453(22)00288-2
?The clearance time of H3N8 virus in human lungs is prolonged.
?After the H3N8 virus infect the human body, they can cause severe interstitial lung lesions, and patients can develop severe acute respiratory distress syndrome.
- Improved method for avian influenza virus isolation from environmental water samples 24 hours ago
- Swine influenza virus triggers ferroptosis in A549 cells to enhance virus replication 2 days ago
- Dynamic downscaling and daily nowcasting from influenza surveillance data 2 days ago
- HA and M2 sequences alter the replication of 2013-16 H1 live attenuated influenza vaccine infection in human nasal epithelial cell cultures 2 days ago
- Has Epizootic Become Enzootic? Evidence for a Fundamental Change in the Infection Dynamics of Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza in Europe, 2021 2 days ago