Kandeil A, Moatasim Y, El Taweel A, El Sayes M, Ru. Genetic and Antigenic Characteristics of Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza A(H5N8) Viruses Circulating in Domestic Poultry in Egypt, 2017-2021. Microorganisms. 2022 Mar 9;10(3):595.
- Duck CD8 + T Cell Response to H5N1 Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza Virus Infection In Vivo and In Vitro 2 days ago
- Early risk of acute myocardial infarction following hospitalization for severe influenza infection in the middle-aged population of Hong Kong 2 days ago
- Understanding the rebound of influenza in the post COVID19 pandemic period holds important clues for epidemiology and control 4 days ago
- Evaluation of PCR-Based Hemagglutinin Subtyping as a Tool to aid in Surveillance of Avian Influenza viruses in Migratory Wild Birds 4 days ago
- Influenza virus NS1 interacts with 14-3-3ε to antagonize the production of RIG-I-mediated type I interferons 6 days ago