Sakaguchi S, Hara H. The first non-prion pathogen identified: neurotropic influenza virus. Prion. 2022 Dec;16(1):1-6.
- Genetic characterization and evolution of H6N6 subtype avian influenza viruses 15 hours ago
- A dominant internal gene cassette of high pathogenicity avian influenza H7N9 virus raised since 2018 2 days ago
- A Eurasian avian-like H1N1 swine influenza reassortant virus became pathogenic and highly transmissible due to mutations in its PA gene 4 days ago
- Few Amino Acid Mutations in H6 Influenza A Virus From South American Lineage Increase Viral Replication Efficiency in Poultry 4 days ago
- Monoclonal antibodies targeting the influenza virus N6 neuraminidase 4 days ago