Thyrsted J, Storgaard J, Blay-Cadanet J, Heinz A,. Influenza A induces lactate formation to inhibit type I IFN in primary human airway epithelium. iScience. 2021 Nov 19;24(11):103300.
- Genetic characterization and evolution of H6N6 subtype avian influenza viruses 14 hours ago
- A dominant internal gene cassette of high pathogenicity avian influenza H7N9 virus raised since 2018 2 days ago
- A Eurasian avian-like H1N1 swine influenza reassortant virus became pathogenic and highly transmissible due to mutations in its PA gene 4 days ago
- Few Amino Acid Mutations in H6 Influenza A Virus From South American Lineage Increase Viral Replication Efficiency in Poultry 4 days ago
- Monoclonal antibodies targeting the influenza virus N6 neuraminidase 4 days ago