Cabeza-Cabrerizo M, Minutti CM, da Costa MP, Cardo. Recruitment of dendritic cell progenitors to foci of influenza A virus infection sustains immunity. Sci Immunol. 2021 Nov 5;6(65):eabi9331.
- Duck CD8 + T Cell Response to H5N1 Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza Virus Infection In Vivo and In Vitro 2 days ago
- Early risk of acute myocardial infarction following hospitalization for severe influenza infection in the middle-aged population of Hong Kong 2 days ago
- Understanding the rebound of influenza in the post COVID19 pandemic period holds important clues for epidemiology and control 4 days ago
- Evaluation of PCR-Based Hemagglutinin Subtyping as a Tool to aid in Surveillance of Avian Influenza viruses in Migratory Wild Birds 5 days ago
- Influenza virus NS1 interacts with 14-3-3ε to antagonize the production of RIG-I-mediated type I interferons 6 days ago