Qin Z, Qu X, Lei L, Xu L, Pan Z. Y-Box-Binding Protein 3 (YBX3) Restricts Influenza A Virus by Interacting With Viral Ribonucleoprotein Complex and Imparing Its Function. J Gen Virol. 2020;101(4):385-398.
- Different Environmental Gradients Associated to the Spatiotemporal and Genetic Pattern of the H5N8 Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza Outbreaks in Poultry in Italy 2 days ago
- Characterization and Evolutionary Analysis of a Novel H3N2 Influenza A Virus Glycosylation Motif in Southern China 2 days ago
- Genetically and Antigenically Divergent Influenza A(H9N2) Viruses Exhibit Differential Replication and Transmission Phenotypes in Mammalian Models 2 days ago
- Molecular Characterization and Pathogenesis of H9N2 Avian Influenza Virus Isolated From a Racing Pigeon 3 days ago
- Pathogenicity of Different H5N6 Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza Virus Strains and Host Immune Responses in Chickens 3 days ago