Qin Z, Qu X, Lei L, Xu L, Pan Z. Y-Box-Binding Protein 3 (YBX3) Restricts Influenza A Virus by Interacting With Viral Ribonucleoprotein Complex and Imparing Its Function. J Gen Virol. 2020;101(4):385-398.
- Investigating the potential sequence variation in the influenza A matrix genes during the 2018-2019 season in samples from a local population in London 2 days ago
- Within-host evolutionary dynamics of seasonal and pandemic human influenza A viruses in young children 2 days ago
- Identification of Efficacious Vaccines Against Contemporary North American H7 Avian Influenza Viruses 3 days ago
- Antibody Response of an H9 Subtype Avian Influenza Poultry Vaccine on Three Kinds of Wild Birds in Shanghai Zoo 3 days ago
- H7N1 Low Pathogenicity Avian Influenza Viruses in Poultry in the United States During 2018 3 days ago