Yudhawati R, et al. Comparison of virulence and lethality in mice for two avian influenza A/H5N1 and one A/H3N6 viruses isolated from poultry during 2013 to 2014 in Indonesia. Jpn J Infect Dis. 2020 Apr 30.
- Mammalian Pathogenicity and Transmissibility of Low Pathogenic Avian Influenza H7N1 and H7N3 Viruses Isolated From North America in 2018 1 days ago
- Highly Pathogenic H7N9 Avian Influenza Virus Infection Associated With Up-Regulation of PD-1/PD-Ls Pathway-Related Molecules 1 days ago
- Influenza A Virus Utilizes Non-Canonical Cap-Snatching to Diversify Its mRNA/ncRNA 2 days ago
- Live Poultry Market Closure and Avian Influenza A (H7N9) Infection in Cities of China, 2013-2017: An Ecological Study 3 days ago
- Pathogenesis of Influenza A(H7N9) Virus in Aged Non-Human Primates 5 days ago