Shittu I, et al. First detection of highly pathogenic H5N6 avian influenza virus on the African continent. Emerg Microbes Infect. 2020 Apr 20:1-14.
- Influenza A virus enhances ciliary activity and mucociliary clearance via TLR3 in airway epithelium 2 hours ago
- MicroRNA-206 Inhibits Influenza A Virus Replication by Targeting Tankyrase 2 1 days ago
- Influenza A Virus Nucleoprotein Activates the JNK Stress-Signaling Pathway for Viral Replication by Sequestering Host Filamin A Protein 1 days ago
- Energy Landscape for the Membrane Fusion Pathway in Influenza A Hemagglutinin From Discrete Path Samplin 1 days ago
- Influenza A Viruses in Ruddy Turnstones ( Arenaria interpres); Connecting Wintering and Migratory Sites with an Ecological Hotspot at Delaware Bay 1 days ago