Coloma R, et al. Structural insights into influenza A virus ribonucleoproteins reveal a processive helical track as transcription mechanism. Nat Microbiol. 2020 Mar 9.
- Generation of neutralizing and non-neutralizing monoclonal antibodies against H7N9 influenza virus 6 days ago
- Amino acid substitutions involved in the adaptation of a novel H7N7 avian influenza virus in mice 6 days ago
- Frequent recovery of influenza A but not influenza B virus RNA in aerosols in pediatric patient rooms 6 days ago
- Type A Influenza Virus Detection from Horses by Real-Time RT-qPCR and Insulated Isothermal RT-PCR 14 days ago
- RNA Extraction from Equine Samples for Equine Influenza Virus 14 days ago