Fusade-Boyer M, et al. Risk Mapping of Influenza D Virus Occurrence in Ruminants and Swine in Togo Using a Spatial Multicriteria Decision Analysis Approach. Viruses. 2020 Jan 21;12(2).
- Different Environmental Gradients Associated to the Spatiotemporal and Genetic Pattern of the H5N8 Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza Outbreaks in Poultry in Italy 5 days ago
- Characterization and Evolutionary Analysis of a Novel H3N2 Influenza A Virus Glycosylation Motif in Southern China 5 days ago
- Genetically and Antigenically Divergent Influenza A(H9N2) Viruses Exhibit Differential Replication and Transmission Phenotypes in Mammalian Models 5 days ago
- Molecular Characterization and Pathogenesis of H9N2 Avian Influenza Virus Isolated From a Racing Pigeon 6 days ago
- Pathogenicity of Different H5N6 Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza Virus Strains and Host Immune Responses in Chickens 6 days ago