Fusade-Boyer M, et al. Risk Mapping of Influenza D Virus Occurrence in Ruminants and Swine in Togo Using a Spatial Multicriteria Decision Analysis Approach. Viruses. 2020 Jan 21;12(2).
- Linking influenza virus evolution within and between human hosts 23 hours ago
- Specific memory B cell response in humans upon infection with highly pathogenic H7N7 avian influenza virus 23 hours ago
- Comparison of sequencing methods and data processing pipelines for whole genome sequencing and minority single nucleotide variant (mSNV) analysis during an influenza A/H5N8 outbreak 23 hours ago
- Pulmonary surfactant-biomimetic nanoparticles potentiate heterosubtypic influenza immunity 23 hours ago
- Waterfowl occurrence and residence time as indicators of H5 and H7 avian influenza in North American Poultry 9 days ago