Guo J, et al. Mouse adaptation of the H9N2 avian influenza virus causes the downregulation of genes related to innate immune responses and ubiquitin-mediated proteolysis in mice. Med Microbiol Immunol. 2020 Jan 25.
- Linking influenza virus evolution within and between human hosts 24 hours ago
- Specific memory B cell response in humans upon infection with highly pathogenic H7N7 avian influenza virus 24 hours ago
- Comparison of sequencing methods and data processing pipelines for whole genome sequencing and minority single nucleotide variant (mSNV) analysis during an influenza A/H5N8 outbreak 24 hours ago
- Pulmonary surfactant-biomimetic nanoparticles potentiate heterosubtypic influenza immunity 24 hours ago
- Waterfowl occurrence and residence time as indicators of H5 and H7 avian influenza in North American Poultry 9 days ago