Lee DH, Criado MF, Swayne DE. Pathobiological Origins and Evolutionary History of Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza Viruses. Cold Spring Harb Perspect Med. 2020 Jan 21.
- Linking influenza virus evolution within and between human hosts 24 hours ago
- Specific memory B cell response in humans upon infection with highly pathogenic H7N7 avian influenza virus 24 hours ago
- Comparison of sequencing methods and data processing pipelines for whole genome sequencing and minority single nucleotide variant (mSNV) analysis during an influenza A/H5N8 outbreak 24 hours ago
- Pulmonary surfactant-biomimetic nanoparticles potentiate heterosubtypic influenza immunity 24 hours ago
- Waterfowl occurrence and residence time as indicators of H5 and H7 avian influenza in North American Poultry 9 days ago