Khalil AM, et al. Transition in genetic constellations of H3N8 and H4N6 low-pathogenic avian influenza viruses isolated from an overwintering site in Japan throughout different winter seasons. Arch Virol. 2020 Jan 10.
- Agricultural and geographic factors shaped the North American 2015 highly pathogenic avian influenza H5N2 outbreak 2 days ago
- Interspecies Transmission of Reassortant Swine Influenza A Virus Containing Genes from Swine Influenza A(H1N1)pdm09 and A(H1N2) Viruses 2 days ago
- Influenza Reverse Genetics-Historical Perspective 2 days ago
- Pathobiological Origins and Evolutionary History of Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza Viruses 2 days ago
- The Epidemiology, Virology, and Pathogenicity of Human Infections with Avian Influenza Viruses 2 days ago