Rahman M, et al. Evaluation of potential risk of transmission of avian influenza A viruses at live bird markets in response to unusual crow die-offs in Bangladesh. Influenza Other Respir Viruses. 2020 Jan 7.
- Co-circulation of both low and highly pathogenic avian influenza H5 viruses in current poultry epidemics in Taiwan 7 hours ago
- Adjuvanted H5N1 influenza vaccine enhances both cross-reactive memory B cell and strain-specific naive B cell responses in humans 7 hours ago
- Evaluation of T Follicular Helper Cells and Germinal Center Response During Influenza A Virus Infection in Mice 7 hours ago
- Minimal transmission in an influenza A (H3N2) human challenge-transmission model within a controlled exposure environment 1 days ago
- Development of a Monoclonal Antibody-Based Antigen Capture Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay for Detection of H7N9 Subtype Avian Influenza Virus 3 days ago