Liu J, Li Z, Cui Y, Yang H, Shan H, Zhang C. Emergence of an Eurasian avian-like swine influenza A (H1N1) virus from mink in China. Vet Microbiol. 2020 Jan;240:108509.
- Co-circulation of both low and highly pathogenic avian influenza H5 viruses in current poultry epidemics in Taiwan 5 hours ago
- Adjuvanted H5N1 influenza vaccine enhances both cross-reactive memory B cell and strain-specific naive B cell responses in humans 5 hours ago
- Evaluation of T Follicular Helper Cells and Germinal Center Response During Influenza A Virus Infection in Mice 5 hours ago
- Minimal transmission in an influenza A (H3N2) human challenge-transmission model within a controlled exposure environment 22 hours ago
- Development of a Monoclonal Antibody-Based Antigen Capture Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay for Detection of H7N9 Subtype Avian Influenza Virus 3 days ago