Trombetta CM, et al. Influenza D Virus: Serological Evidence in the Italian Population from 2005 to 2017. Viruses. 2019 Dec 27;12(1).
- Co-circulation of both low and highly pathogenic avian influenza H5 viruses in current poultry epidemics in Taiwan 6 hours ago
- Adjuvanted H5N1 influenza vaccine enhances both cross-reactive memory B cell and strain-specific naive B cell responses in humans 6 hours ago
- Evaluation of T Follicular Helper Cells and Germinal Center Response During Influenza A Virus Infection in Mice 6 hours ago
- Minimal transmission in an influenza A (H3N2) human challenge-transmission model within a controlled exposure environment 24 hours ago
- Development of a Monoclonal Antibody-Based Antigen Capture Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay for Detection of H7N9 Subtype Avian Influenza Virus 3 days ago