Krammer F, et al. Meeting report and review: Immunological assays and correlates of protection for next-generation influenza vaccines. Influenza Other Respir Viruses. 2019 Dec 13.
This report summarizes the discussions and conclusions from the "Immunological Assays and Correlates of Protection for Next-Generation Influenza Vaccines" meeting which took place in Siena, Italy, from March 31, 2019, to April 2, 2019.
Furthermore, we review current correlates of protection against influenza virus infection and disease and their usefulness for the development of next generation broadly protective and universal influenza virus vaccines.
- MicroRNA-206 Inhibits Influenza A Virus Replication by Targeting Tankyrase 2 18 hours ago
- Influenza A Virus Nucleoprotein Activates the JNK Stress-Signaling Pathway for Viral Replication by Sequestering Host Filamin A Protein 18 hours ago
- Energy Landscape for the Membrane Fusion Pathway in Influenza A Hemagglutinin From Discrete Path Samplin 18 hours ago
- Influenza A Viruses in Ruddy Turnstones ( Arenaria interpres); Connecting Wintering and Migratory Sites with an Ecological Hotspot at Delaware Bay 18 hours ago
- Development and Assessment of Two Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza (HPAI) H5N6 Candidate Vaccine Viruses for Pandemic Preparedness 18 hours ago