Krammer F, et al. Meeting report and review: Immunological assays and correlates of protection for next-generation influenza vaccines. Influenza Other Respir Viruses. 2019 Dec 13.
This report summarizes the discussions and conclusions from the "Immunological Assays and Correlates of Protection for Next-Generation Influenza Vaccines" meeting which took place in Siena, Italy, from March 31, 2019, to April 2, 2019.
Furthermore, we review current correlates of protection against influenza virus infection and disease and their usefulness for the development of next generation broadly protective and universal influenza virus vaccines.
- Pathogenesis of Influenza A(H7N9) Virus in Aged Non-Human Primates 2 days ago
- A Modified Live Bat Influenza A Virus-Based Vaccine Prototype Provides Full Protection Against HPAIV H5N1 2 days ago
- Circulating Rather Than Alveolar Extracellular DNA Levels Predict Outcomes in Influenza 2 days ago
- Transmission of Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza in the Nomadic Free-Grazing Duck Production System in Viet Nam 2 days ago
- Microbiome Disturbance and Resilience Dynamics of the Upper Respiratory Tract During Influenza A Virus Infection 2 days ago