Krammer F, et al. Meeting report and review: Immunological assays and correlates of protection for next-generation influenza vaccines. Influenza Other Respir Viruses. 2019 Dec 13.
This report summarizes the discussions and conclusions from the "Immunological Assays and Correlates of Protection for Next-Generation Influenza Vaccines" meeting which took place in Siena, Italy, from March 31, 2019, to April 2, 2019.
Furthermore, we review current correlates of protection against influenza virus infection and disease and their usefulness for the development of next generation broadly protective and universal influenza virus vaccines.
- AIV polyantigen epitope expressed by recombinant baculovirus induces a systemic immune response in chicken and mouse models 8 hours ago
- Origin and Evolution of H1N1/pdm2009: A Codon Usage Perspective 8 hours ago
- Efficacy and safety of a live attenuated influenza vaccine in Chinese healthy children aged 3-17 years in one study center of a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled phase 3 clinical trial, 201 3 days ago
- A single N342D substitution in influenza B Virus NA protein determines viral pathogenicity in mice 3 days ago
- Development of ssDNA Aptamers for Diagnosis and Inhibition of the Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza Virus Subtype H5N1 6 days ago