Krammer F, et al. Meeting report and review: Immunological assays and correlates of protection for next-generation influenza vaccines. Influenza Other Respir Viruses. 2019 Dec 13.
This report summarizes the discussions and conclusions from the "Immunological Assays and Correlates of Protection for Next-Generation Influenza Vaccines" meeting which took place in Siena, Italy, from March 31, 2019, to April 2, 2019.
Furthermore, we review current correlates of protection against influenza virus infection and disease and their usefulness for the development of next generation broadly protective and universal influenza virus vaccines.
- Linking influenza virus evolution within and between human hosts 24 hours ago
- Specific memory B cell response in humans upon infection with highly pathogenic H7N7 avian influenza virus 24 hours ago
- Comparison of sequencing methods and data processing pipelines for whole genome sequencing and minority single nucleotide variant (mSNV) analysis during an influenza A/H5N8 outbreak 24 hours ago
- Pulmonary surfactant-biomimetic nanoparticles potentiate heterosubtypic influenza immunity 1 days ago
- Waterfowl occurrence and residence time as indicators of H5 and H7 avian influenza in North American Poultry 9 days ago