Zhou Y, Li S, Bi S, Li N, Bi Y, Liu W, Wang B. Long-lasting protective immunity against H7N9 infection is induced by intramuscular or CpG-adjuvanted intranasal immunization with the split H7N9 vaccine. Int Immunopharmacol. 2019 Dec 2:106013.
- MicroRNA-206 Inhibits Influenza A Virus Replication by Targeting Tankyrase 2 17 hours ago
- Influenza A Virus Nucleoprotein Activates the JNK Stress-Signaling Pathway for Viral Replication by Sequestering Host Filamin A Protein 17 hours ago
- Energy Landscape for the Membrane Fusion Pathway in Influenza A Hemagglutinin From Discrete Path Samplin 17 hours ago
- Influenza A Viruses in Ruddy Turnstones ( Arenaria interpres); Connecting Wintering and Migratory Sites with an Ecological Hotspot at Delaware Bay 17 hours ago
- Development and Assessment of Two Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza (HPAI) H5N6 Candidate Vaccine Viruses for Pandemic Preparedness 17 hours ago