Park YR, et al. Genetic and pathogenic characteristics of clade 220.127.116.11c H5N1 highly pathogenic avian influenza viruses isolated from poultry outbreaks in Laos during 2015-2018. Transbound Emerg Dis. 2019 Nov 26.
- Current and prospective control strategies of influenza A virus in swine 5 hours ago
- Surveillance and sequestration strategies to reduce the likelihood of transporting HPAIV contaminated layer manure 5 hours ago
- The effect of influenza virus infection on pregnancy outcomes: A systematic review and meta-analysis of cohort studies 5 hours ago
- Nonsense-mediated mRNA decay does not restrict influenza A virus propagation 5 hours ago
- Detection of novel reassortant H9N2 avian influenza viruses in wild birds in Jiangxi Province, China 5 hours ago