Brazee PL, et al. Linear ubiquitin assembly complex regulates lung epithelial driven responses during influenza infection. J Clin Invest. 2019 Nov 12.
- Modelling Analysis Revealed the Distinct Global Transmission Patterns of Influenza A Viruses and Their Influencing Factors 3 hours ago
- Identification of Optimal Sample Collection Devices and Sampling Locations for the Detection Environmental Viral Contamination in Wire Poultry Cages 22 hours ago
- SOCS3-deficient Lung Epithelial Cells Uptaking Neutrophil-Derived SOCS3 Worsens Lung Influenza Infection 22 hours ago
- Obesity Is Associated With Increased Susceptibility to Influenza A (H1N1pdm) but Not H3N2 Infection 22 hours ago
- Socioeconomic Bias in Influenza Surveillance 22 hours ago