Wang S, et al. Reverse transcription recombinase-aided amplification assay for H7 subtype avian influenza virus. Transbound Emerg Dis. 2019 Nov 12.
- AIV polyantigen epitope expressed by recombinant baculovirus induces a systemic immune response in chicken and mouse models 22 hours ago
- Origin and Evolution of H1N1/pdm2009: A Codon Usage Perspective 22 hours ago
- Efficacy and safety of a live attenuated influenza vaccine in Chinese healthy children aged 3-17 years in one study center of a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled phase 3 clinical trial, 201 4 days ago
- A single N342D substitution in influenza B Virus NA protein determines viral pathogenicity in mice 4 days ago
- Development of ssDNA Aptamers for Diagnosis and Inhibition of the Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza Virus Subtype H5N1 7 days ago