Seki M, Sakai-Tagawa Y, Yasuhara A, Watanabe Y. Adult influenza A (H3N2) with reduced susceptibility to baloxavir or peramivir cured after switching anti-influenza agents. IDCases. 2019 Oct 1;18:e00650.
- Influenza B viruses from different genetic backgrounds are variably impaired by neuraminidase inhibitor resistance-associated substitutions 14 hours ago
- Influenza A variants with reduced susceptibility to baloxavir isolated from Japanese patients are fit and transmit through respiratory droplets 14 hours ago
- The dynamic proteome of influenza A virus infection identifies M segment splicing as a host range determinant 14 hours ago
- Detection of a New Genetic Cluster of Influenza D Virus in Italian Cattle 14 hours ago
- Mutations in the NA-like protein of bat influenza H18N11 virus enhance virus replication in mammalian cells, mice, and ferrets 14 hours ago