Baek YG, et al. A novel reassortant clade 184.108.40.206 highly pathogenic avian influenza H5N6 virus identified in South Korea in 2018. Infect Genet Evol. 2019 Nov 1:104056.
- Genetic Characteristics of Avian Influenza Virus Isolated from Wild Birds in South Korea, 2019-2020 3 hours ago
- Eosinophil Responses at the Airway Epithelial Barrier during the Early Phase of Influenza A Virus Infection in C57BL/6 Mice 3 hours ago
- The virulence modulator PA-X protein has minor effect on the pathogenicity of the highly pathogenic H7N9 avian influenza virus in mice 3 hours ago
- Aerosolized Exposure to H5N1 Influenza Virus Causes Less Severe Disease Than Infection via Combined Intrabronchial, Oral, and Nasal Inoculation in Cynomolgus Macaques 15 hours ago
- Nucleic Acid-Based Sensing Techniques for Diagnostics and Surveillance of Influenza 15 hours ago