Li J, Zhang K, Fan W, Zhang S, Li Y, Gu J, Zhou J,. Transcriptome Profiling Reveals Differential Effect of Interleukin-17A Upon Influenza Virus Infection in Human Cells. Front Microbiol. 2019 Oct 10;10:2344.
- Waterfowl occurrence and residence time as indicators of H5 and H7 avian influenza in North American Poultry 3 hours ago
- Human surveillance and phylogeny of highly pathogenic avian influenza A(H5N8) during an outbreak in poultry in South Africa, 2017 3 hours ago
- The burden of influenza and pneumonia mortality attributable to absolute humidity among elderly people in Chongqing, China, 2012-2018 3 hours ago
- Genetic Characterization of Avian Influenza A (H11N9) Virus Isolated from Mandarin Ducks in South Korea in 2018 3 hours ago
- Influenza A viruses are transmitted via the air from the nasal respiratory epithelium of ferrets 7 days ago