Escuyer KL, E Fuschino M, St George K. New York State Emergency Preparedness and Response to Influenza Pandemics 1918-2018. Trop Med Infect Dis. 2019 Oct 30;4(4).
- Current and prospective control strategies of influenza A virus in swine 5 hours ago
- Surveillance and sequestration strategies to reduce the likelihood of transporting HPAIV contaminated layer manure 5 hours ago
- The effect of influenza virus infection on pregnancy outcomes: A systematic review and meta-analysis of cohort studies 5 hours ago
- Nonsense-mediated mRNA decay does not restrict influenza A virus propagation 5 hours ago
- Detection of novel reassortant H9N2 avian influenza viruses in wild birds in Jiangxi Province, China 5 hours ago