Belser JA, et al. A guide for the use of the ferret model for influenza virus infection. Am J Pathol. 2019 Oct 22.
- A Complex Dance: Measuring the Multidimensional Worlds of Influenza Virus Evolution and Anti-Influenza Immune Responses 9 hours ago
- IFITM3 and type I interferons are important for the control of influenza A virus replication in murine macrophages 9 hours ago
- Influenza viruses that require 10 genomic segments as antiviral therapeutics 9 hours ago
- Novel Reassortant Avian Influenza A(H3N8) Virus Isolated from a Wild Bird in Jiangxi, China 9 hours ago
- Linear ubiquitin assembly complex regulates lung epithelial driven responses during influenza infection 4 days ago