Park YH, et al. Host-specific restriction of avian influenza virus caused by differential dynamics of ANP32 family members. J Infect Dis. 2019 Oct 3.
- A Complex Dance: Measuring the Multidimensional Worlds of Influenza Virus Evolution and Anti-Influenza Immune Responses 6 hours ago
- IFITM3 and type I interferons are important for the control of influenza A virus replication in murine macrophages 6 hours ago
- Influenza viruses that require 10 genomic segments as antiviral therapeutics 6 hours ago
- Novel Reassortant Avian Influenza A(H3N8) Virus Isolated from a Wild Bird in Jiangxi, China 6 hours ago
- Linear ubiquitin assembly complex regulates lung epithelial driven responses during influenza infection 4 days ago