Yu Z, Cheng K, He H, Wu J. A novel reassortant influenza A (H1N1) virus infection in swine in Shandong Province, eastern China. Transbound Emerg Dis. 2019 Sep 19.
- The evolution and genetic diversity of avian influenza A(H9N2) viruses in Cambodia, 2015-2016 3 days ago
- Diversity of A(H5N1) clade 188.8.131.52c avian influenza viruses with evidence of reassortment in Cambodia, 2014-2016 3 days ago
- Prion Protein is a Novel Modulator of Influenza: Potential Implications for Anti-Influenza Therapeutics 3 days ago
- Equine Mx1 Restricts Influenza A Virus Replication by Targeting at Distinct Site of its Nucleoprotein 4 days ago
- A Recombinant Influenza A/H1N1 Carrying A Short Immunogenic Peptide of MERS-CoV as Bivalent Vaccine in BALB/c Mice 4 days ago