Wang W, et al. Generation of a protective murine monoclonal antibody against the stem of influenza hemagglutinins from group 1 viruses and identification of resistance mutations against it. PLoS One. 2019 Sep 12;14(9):e0222436.
- Incorporating real-time influenza detection into the test-negative design for estimating influenza vaccine effectiveness: The real-time test-negative design (rtTND) 12 hours ago
- Dynamic Natural Killer Cell and T Cell Responses to Influenza Infection 12 hours ago
- PA from a Recent H9N2 (G1-Like) Avian Influenza a Virus (AIV) Strain Carrying Lysine 367 Confers Altered Replication Efficiency and Pathogenicity to Contemporaneous H5N1 in Mammalian Systems 3 days ago
- Influenza A virus co-opts ERI1 exonuclease bound to histone mRNA to promote viral transcription 3 days ago
- Modelling within-host macrophage dynamics in influenza virus infection 3 days ago