Dreier C, et al. Mutations in the H7 HA and PB1 genes of avian influenza a viruses increase viral pathogenicity and contact transmission in guinea pigs. Emerg Microbes Infect. 2019;8(1):1324-1336.
- A Complex Dance: Measuring the Multidimensional Worlds of Influenza Virus Evolution and Anti-Influenza Immune Responses 11 hours ago
- IFITM3 and type I interferons are important for the control of influenza A virus replication in murine macrophages 11 hours ago
- Influenza viruses that require 10 genomic segments as antiviral therapeutics 11 hours ago
- Novel Reassortant Avian Influenza A(H3N8) Virus Isolated from a Wild Bird in Jiangxi, China 11 hours ago
- Linear ubiquitin assembly complex regulates lung epithelial driven responses during influenza infection 5 days ago