Dreier C, et al. Mutations in the H7 HA and PB1 genes of avian influenza a viruses increase viral pathogenicity and contact transmission in guinea pigs. Emerg Microbes Infect. 2019;8(1):1324-1336.
- Repeated influenza vaccination provides cumulative protection from distinct H3N2 viruses 17 hours ago
- Pathogenicity and transmissibility of current H3N2 swine influenza virus in Southern China: A zoonotic potential 2 days ago
- Identification of H3N2 NA and PB1-F2 genetic variants and their association with disease symptoms during the 2014-15 influenza season 2 days ago
- Molecular characterization of low pathogenic avian influenza H9N2 virus during co-circulation with newly-emerged highly pathogenic avian influenza H5N8 virus in Iran 2 days ago
- An Egg-Derived Sulfated N-Acetyllactosamine Glycan Is an Antigenic Decoy of Influenza Virus Vaccines 3 days ago