Adlhoch C, et al. Estimation of the number of exposed people during highly pathogenic avian influenza virus outbreaks in EU/EEA countries, October 2016-September 2018. Zoonoses Public Health. 2019 Sep 6.
- A Complex Dance: Measuring the Multidimensional Worlds of Influenza Virus Evolution and Anti-Influenza Immune Responses 10 hours ago
- IFITM3 and type I interferons are important for the control of influenza A virus replication in murine macrophages 10 hours ago
- Influenza viruses that require 10 genomic segments as antiviral therapeutics 10 hours ago
- Novel Reassortant Avian Influenza A(H3N8) Virus Isolated from a Wild Bird in Jiangxi, China 10 hours ago
- Linear ubiquitin assembly complex regulates lung epithelial driven responses during influenza infection 5 days ago