Li X, Chen J, Jin X, Hu J, Xie S, Dai Y, et al. Characterization of three H3N2 and one new reassortant H3N8 avian influenza virus in South China. Infect Genet Evol. 2019 Aug 28
Three H3N2 and one H3N8 avian influenza virus-positive isolates from live poultry market in Guangdong province during november 2018.
?Our study found the genes of the new reassortant H3N8 were deriver from the avian H3N2 and H10N8 respectively.
?The new reassortant H3N8 transmited from a live poultry market to another.
?The new reassortant H3N8 transmited from duck to chicken though exchange the NA genes.
- A novel reassortant influenza A (H1N1) virus infection in swine in Shandong Province, eastern China 22 hours ago
- Nosocomial transmission of influenza: A retrospective cross-sectional study using next generation sequencing at a hospital in England (2012-2014) 22 hours ago
- Identification of a type-specific promoter element that differentiates between influenza A and B viruses 22 hours ago
- Safety and immunogenicity of investigational seasonal influenza hemagglutinin DNA vaccine followed by trivalent inactivated vaccine administered intradermally or intramuscularly in healthy adults: An 22 hours ago
- Effect of closure of live poultry markets in China on prevention and control of human infection with H7N9 avian influenza: a case study of four cities in Jiangsu Province 22 hours ago