Li X, Chen J, Jin X, Hu J, Xie S, Dai Y, et al. Characterization of three H3N2 and one new reassortant H3N8 avian influenza virus in South China. Infect Genet Evol. 2019 Aug 28
Three H3N2 and one H3N8 avian influenza virus-positive isolates from live poultry market in Guangdong province during november 2018.
?Our study found the genes of the new reassortant H3N8 were deriver from the avian H3N2 and H10N8 respectively.
?The new reassortant H3N8 transmited from a live poultry market to another.
?The new reassortant H3N8 transmited from duck to chicken though exchange the NA genes.
- Influenza D Virus: The Most Discreet (for the Moment?) of the Influenza Viruses 5 hours ago
- Evaluating the Relative Vaccine Effectiveness of Adjuvanted Trivalent Influenza Vaccine Compared to High-Dose Trivalent and Other Egg-Based Influenza Vaccines among Older Adults in the US during the 2 5 hours ago
- High-Speed AFM Reveals Molecular Dynamics of Human Influenza A Hemagglutinin and Its Interaction with Exosomes 5 hours ago
- Comparative analysis of clinical features and risk factors of severe pneumonia development in pediatric patients hospitalized with seasonal influenza or swine-origin influenza infection 5 hours ago
- Ecological factors associated with persistent circulation of multiple highly pathogenic avian influenza viruses among poultry farms in Taiwan during 2015~17 5 hours ago