Li X, Chen J, Jin X, Hu J, Xie S, Dai Y, et al. Characterization of three H3N2 and one new reassortant H3N8 avian influenza virus in South China. Infect Genet Evol. 2019 Aug 28
Three H3N2 and one H3N8 avian influenza virus-positive isolates from live poultry market in Guangdong province during november 2018.
?Our study found the genes of the new reassortant H3N8 were deriver from the avian H3N2 and H10N8 respectively.
?The new reassortant H3N8 transmited from a live poultry market to another.
?The new reassortant H3N8 transmited from duck to chicken though exchange the NA genes.
- A Complex Dance: Measuring the Multidimensional Worlds of Influenza Virus Evolution and Anti-Influenza Immune Responses 10 hours ago
- IFITM3 and type I interferons are important for the control of influenza A virus replication in murine macrophages 10 hours ago
- Influenza viruses that require 10 genomic segments as antiviral therapeutics 10 hours ago
- Novel Reassortant Avian Influenza A(H3N8) Virus Isolated from a Wild Bird in Jiangxi, China 10 hours ago
- Linear ubiquitin assembly complex regulates lung epithelial driven responses during influenza infection 5 days ago