Li X, Chen J, Jin X, Hu J, Xie S, Dai Y, et al. Characterization of three H3N2 and one new reassortant H3N8 avian influenza virus in South China. Infect Genet Evol. 2019 Aug 28
Three H3N2 and one H3N8 avian influenza virus-positive isolates from live poultry market in Guangdong province during november 2018.
?Our study found the genes of the new reassortant H3N8 were deriver from the avian H3N2 and H10N8 respectively.
?The new reassortant H3N8 transmited from a live poultry market to another.
?The new reassortant H3N8 transmited from duck to chicken though exchange the NA genes.
- Repeated influenza vaccination provides cumulative protection from distinct H3N2 viruses 16 hours ago
- Pathogenicity and transmissibility of current H3N2 swine influenza virus in Southern China: A zoonotic potential 2 days ago
- Identification of H3N2 NA and PB1-F2 genetic variants and their association with disease symptoms during the 2014-15 influenza season 2 days ago
- Molecular characterization of low pathogenic avian influenza H9N2 virus during co-circulation with newly-emerged highly pathogenic avian influenza H5N8 virus in Iran 2 days ago
- An Egg-Derived Sulfated N-Acetyllactosamine Glycan Is an Antigenic Decoy of Influenza Virus Vaccines 2 days ago