Pulit-Penaloza JA, et al. Mammalian pathogenicity and transmissibility of a reassortant Eurasian avian-like A(H1N1v) influenza virus associated with human infection in China (2015). Virology. 2019 Aug 10;537:31-35.
- Repeated influenza vaccination provides cumulative protection from distinct H3N2 viruses 17 hours ago
- Pathogenicity and transmissibility of current H3N2 swine influenza virus in Southern China: A zoonotic potential 2 days ago
- Identification of H3N2 NA and PB1-F2 genetic variants and their association with disease symptoms during the 2014-15 influenza season 2 days ago
- Molecular characterization of low pathogenic avian influenza H9N2 virus during co-circulation with newly-emerged highly pathogenic avian influenza H5N8 virus in Iran 2 days ago
- An Egg-Derived Sulfated N-Acetyllactosamine Glycan Is an Antigenic Decoy of Influenza Virus Vaccines 3 days ago