Pulit-Penaloza JA, et al. Mammalian pathogenicity and transmissibility of a reassortant Eurasian avian-like A(H1N1v) influenza virus associated with human infection in China (2015). Virology. 2019 Aug 10;537:31-35.
- A novel reassortant influenza A (H1N1) virus infection in swine in Shandong Province, eastern China 22 hours ago
- Nosocomial transmission of influenza: A retrospective cross-sectional study using next generation sequencing at a hospital in England (2012-2014) 22 hours ago
- Identification of a type-specific promoter element that differentiates between influenza A and B viruses 22 hours ago
- Safety and immunogenicity of investigational seasonal influenza hemagglutinin DNA vaccine followed by trivalent inactivated vaccine administered intradermally or intramuscularly in healthy adults: An 22 hours ago
- Effect of closure of live poultry markets in China on prevention and control of human infection with H7N9 avian influenza: a case study of four cities in Jiangsu Province 22 hours ago