Pulit-Penaloza JA, et al. Mammalian pathogenicity and transmissibility of a reassortant Eurasian avian-like A(H1N1v) influenza virus associated with human infection in China (2015). Virology. 2019 Aug 10;537:31-35.
- Influenza D Virus: The Most Discreet (for the Moment?) of the Influenza Viruses 5 hours ago
- Evaluating the Relative Vaccine Effectiveness of Adjuvanted Trivalent Influenza Vaccine Compared to High-Dose Trivalent and Other Egg-Based Influenza Vaccines among Older Adults in the US during the 2 5 hours ago
- High-Speed AFM Reveals Molecular Dynamics of Human Influenza A Hemagglutinin and Its Interaction with Exosomes 5 hours ago
- Comparative analysis of clinical features and risk factors of severe pneumonia development in pediatric patients hospitalized with seasonal influenza or swine-origin influenza infection 6 hours ago
- Ecological factors associated with persistent circulation of multiple highly pathogenic avian influenza viruses among poultry farms in Taiwan during 2015~17 6 hours ago