Pulit-Penaloza JA, et al. Mammalian pathogenicity and transmissibility of a reassortant Eurasian avian-like A(H1N1v) influenza virus associated with human infection in China (2015). Virology. 2019 Aug 10;537:31-35.
- A Complex Dance: Measuring the Multidimensional Worlds of Influenza Virus Evolution and Anti-Influenza Immune Responses 2 days ago
- IFITM3 and type I interferons are important for the control of influenza A virus replication in murine macrophages 2 days ago
- Influenza viruses that require 10 genomic segments as antiviral therapeutics 2 days ago
- Novel Reassortant Avian Influenza A(H3N8) Virus Isolated from a Wild Bird in Jiangxi, China 2 days ago
- Linear ubiquitin assembly complex regulates lung epithelial driven responses during influenza infection 6 days ago