Chang J, et al. octoFLU: Automated Classification for the Evolutionary Origin of Influenza A Virus Gene Sequences Detected in U.S. Swine. Microbiol Resour Announc. 2019 Aug 8;8(32).
- Identification of a pH Sensor in Influenza Hemagglutinin using X-ray Crystallography 3 days ago
- A Novel Neuraminidase-Dependent Hemagglutinin Cleavage Mechanism Enables the Systemic Spread of an H7N6 Avian Influenza Virus 3 days ago
- Adult influenza A (H3N2) with reduced susceptibility to baloxavir or peramivir cured after switching anti-influenza agents 3 days ago
- Aptamer Profiling of A549 Cells Infected with Low-Pathogenicity and High-Pathogenicity Influenza Viruses 3 days ago
- Changes in the Receptor-Binding Properties of H3N2 Viruses during Long-Term Circulation in Humans 3 days ago