Komadina N, et al. Prior exposure to immunogenic peptides found in human influenza A viruses may influence the age distribution of cases with avian influenza H5N1 and H7N9 virus infections. Epidemiol Infect. 2019 Jan;147:e213.
- Inhibition of Influenza A Virus by Human Infant Saliva 11 hours ago
- Influenza Virus Infection Induces ZBP1 Expression and Necroptosis in Mouse Lungs 11 hours ago
- Glucocorticoid treatment of suspected organizing pneumonia after H7N9 infection: A case report 11 hours ago
- Inventory of molecular markers affecting biological characteristics of avian influenza A viruses 4 days ago
- Mammalian pathogenicity and transmissibility of a reassortant Eurasian avian-like A(H1N1v) influenza virus associated with human infection in China (2015) 4 days ago