Kode SS, et al. A novel I117T substitution in neuraminidase of highly pathogenic avian influenza H5N1 virus conferring reduced susceptibility to oseltamivir and zanamivir. Vet Microbiol. 2019 Jun 5;235:21-24.
- A Complex Dance: Measuring the Multidimensional Worlds of Influenza Virus Evolution and Anti-Influenza Immune Responses 57 minute(s) ago
- IFITM3 and type I interferons are important for the control of influenza A virus replication in murine macrophages 58 minute(s) ago
- Influenza viruses that require 10 genomic segments as antiviral therapeutics 60 minute(s) ago
- Novel Reassortant Avian Influenza A(H3N8) Virus Isolated from a Wild Bird in Jiangxi, China 1 hours ago
- Linear ubiquitin assembly complex regulates lung epithelial driven responses during influenza infection 4 days ago