Ding P, et al. A Universal Influenza Nanovaccine for "Mixing Vessel" Hosts Confers Potential Ability to Block Cross-Species Transmission. Adv Healthc Mater. 2019 Jul 3:e1900456.
- Molecular pathogenic and host range determinants of reassortant Egyptian low pathogenic avian influenza H9N2 viruses from backyard chicken 10 hours ago
- A novel framework for evaluating the impact of individual decision-making on public health outcomes and its potential application to study antiviral treatment collection during an influenza pandemic 10 hours ago
- A Risk Classification Model to Predict Mortality Among Laboratory-Confirmed Avian Influenza A H7N9 Patients: A Population-Based Observational Cohort Study 10 hours ago
- Development and evaluation of a conventional RT-PCR for differentiating emerging influenza B/Victoria lineage viruses with hemagglutinin amino acid deletion from B/Yamagata lineage viruses 3 days ago
- Comparative effectiveness of high dose versus adjuvanted influenza vaccine: A retrospective cohort study 5 days ago