Gomaa MR, et al. Development of an effective contemporary trivalent avian influenza vaccine against circulating H5N1, H5N8, and H9N2 in Egypt. Poult Sci. 2019 Jul 2.
- A Complex Dance: Measuring the Multidimensional Worlds of Influenza Virus Evolution and Anti-Influenza Immune Responses 28 minute(s) ago
- IFITM3 and type I interferons are important for the control of influenza A virus replication in murine macrophages 29 minute(s) ago
- Influenza viruses that require 10 genomic segments as antiviral therapeutics 31 minute(s) ago
- Novel Reassortant Avian Influenza A(H3N8) Virus Isolated from a Wild Bird in Jiangxi, China 32 minute(s) ago
- Linear ubiquitin assembly complex regulates lung epithelial driven responses during influenza infection 4 days ago